House Ivana

Deutsch

Prices:

March-June: 100 € per day
July – August: 130 € per day
September: 110 € per day
Oct-Feb: 90 € per day

 

SPECIAL OFFER: DISCOUNTS
The house is available throughout the year, prices depend on the length of your stay and the number of persons. Discounts possible. Please contact me for additional information on E-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Cancellation / Prepayment
Security deposit 30% i.e. minimum 300 € to be paid 2 weeks in advance, latest. The rest (70%) to be paid upon arrival, the following day latest.
Free cancellation one month prior to the reserved date is a must.
Cancellation less than one month, until one week before the reserved arrival date latest, will be charged 80%.
Cancellations less than a week before the reserved arrival date will be fully charged.

Credit cards
No credit cards accepted; payment on giro account.